Original Indian Cuisine
Real, home-style, authentic Indian Cuisine served by expert hosts in a non-pretentious, friendly setting.
A family run establishment since 2012, proprietor Atul Patel and his two sons; 22-year-old Katen (Manager) and 18-year-old Haymant (Head Chef) serve non--westernised, original Indian Food from all regions of India.
From Kerala in the South to Punjab in the North, our food will take your taste buds on a true Indian culinary adventure.
A friendly smile will be sure to greet you from the moment you walk in and the stunning views across the Meon Valley will guarantee your visit is a pleasurable one at least.
- Attentive but not 'in-your-face' service
- Expert hosts who can confidently advise any newcomer to the cuisine
- Food cooked with passion, care and pride
- Gujarati and Nepali chefs
- Fluent English-speaking staff
Open Bank Holidays as normal
Our Restaurant and Takeaway Menus are different.
Click to view our Menu:
Need help? Ask one of our expert your staff for help & recommendations.
Please book a table
Love, passion and an understanding of ingredients is what makes a great curry, but, most importantly a good curry needs time.
We expertly cook our curries, ensuing each spice is cooked properly and at the right time and this means our curries take that little bit longer to cook than a typical High-street curry house.
So, please book a table to avoid the long wait!
This December, take your taste buds on an Indian Culinary Adventure and indulge in our exquisite Indian food.
This special menu will be available alongside our usual authentic a-la-carte menu.
Group bookings welcome. Please book.
T: 01420 588111 for reservations
We strongly believe in keeping our Kitchens safe & clean.
- Deep clean every Sunday evening
- Regular pest control checks
- Detailed cleaning & structural maintenance records
- Separate 'butchery' facilities for preparing raw meat (preventing cross-contamination)
- Reputable cleaning chemical supplier (Chemex)
We wouldn't serve food from a kitchen that we would eat from ourselves.
Guests are welcome to view the kitchen before dining.