Golf Course & Club
Par 3-4 parkland golf course
- Tight Corners & Duelling Fairways
- Undulating Greens with excellent drainage
- Great for amateurs, beginners or professionals alike
- Twilight Golf from 4pm every day
No need to book - Pay & Play today.
You don't need to book a formal tee time, however, we advise you call us before you play to check the course status and to ensure there's no competitions or society bookings.
Get into Golf
Lessons Now Available with
Peter Chapman PGA Professional
An experienced coach and professional, Peter can help with all aspects of your game, from the green to grip, from your swing to your chip.
A family-run village free house
"A hidden gem situated at the highest habitated point in Hampshire"
- Good Food, Real Ales, Local Gin, popular wines & great soft drink range.
- Pool Table, Darts & BT Sport
- Large Patio & ample indoor seating
- Stunning views across the Meon Valley
- Air-conditioned & heated clubhouse/bar
Annual Pool Knockout
Tuesday 14th August
Open to anyone of any ability, £2 entry fee.
Saturday 3rd November ‘18
Disco & Fancy Dress. Free Admission
Saturday 22nd December ‘18
Live Music with Free Admission.
More details to follow
Watch this space for more details on the following events happening soon…
- Gin Tasting evening
- The Highpoint Bar Beer Festival
- Live Music nights
- New Year’s Eve Celebration
Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Served Noon - 4pm Please book a table.
Indian Cuisine change of service
We've had to make a change to our
Indian Cuisine services.
Please click here for more information
Our Kitchen is open for...
Breakfast & Lunch
Tuesday to Saturday 8.30am to 2.30pm
Sunday 8.30am to 4:00pm
Tuesday to Thursday 5.30pm to 9pm
Friday & Saturday 5.30pm to 9.45pm
Kitchen closed Sunday Evening (from 4pm)
and all day Monday.